Daily Top Sellers
Jon Renau are known for their high quality, unique, and plentiful colour selection. Their signature colours use multi-tonal blending to replicate the vibrant natural shimmer of healthy hair. They offer tipped, layered, shaded and highlighted colour options to give every person an option for the look they want.
At first glance, the colour chart seems complex with an assortment of numbers and letters, each having a specific meaning. It takes a bit of studying to become familiar with how to navigate the Jon Renau colour chart.
Understanding alternative hair colour codes will help you to understand a colour beyond what you see in a swatch image. By being able to thoroughly visualize and understand colour codes, this will help you make an informed choice when choosing a colour for your next wig or topper.
Jon Renau offers a range from black through brunette, blonde, red and grey platinum options.
WHAT ARE THE COLOUR FAMILIES?
Before we discuss colour codes, it is important to have some understanding of the industry-standard colour families. Reference this chart when translating a colour code. For example, if your colour code has the number 6, you will know that is a brown.
Black: 1, 2
Brown: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Blonde: 14, 16, 17, 18, 22, 24, 26
Red: 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 130, 131, 132, 134
Grey: 34, 36, 38, 39, 44, 48, 51, 54, 56, 59, 60 and 92
Platinum: 101, 102, 104 and 613
Now let’s get to the colour codes!
THE COLOUR CODES
Now, let’s practice what we just learned and break down a colour code: FS26/31S6, also known as Salted Caramel.
As we just learned, FS stands for Fashion Syrup and means this colour blend will have bold highlights. The colour that are being blended are 26 and 31.
If we reference our colour families chart, we will see that 26 is a blonde and 31 is a red colour.
The next segment of our colour code is S6. The S means our colour blend is shaded at the root with an additional colour. In this case, it is colour 6, a brown.
Jon Renau colours are second to none and this colour-coding system was created to make it easier for wearers to find the perfect shade. We hope this gives you a better understanding of the Jon Renau beautiful colours!
Understanding the Colours
B = Equally blended colour
BT = Equally blended colour, tipped with a lighter colour.
F = Fashion Colour Collection, generally with a deeper nape.
FS = Fashion Syrup Collection, with a fashion forward flare.
H = Colours blended with 20% highlight.
L = Dark nape with a lighter crown.
MB = Mixed blend colour.
RH = 'Renau Exclusive' colours are blended with a 33% highlight.
RN = Renau Natural colours that achieve vibrant natural hues without dyes.
RO = Renau Ombre colours achieve a natural graduated tone of colour.
S = Shaded/gradient colour starting at the base.
T = Tipped; the lighter colour is generally bolder through the ends.
TT = Tow tone colour with deeper a nape.
- 1 Black
- 1B Soft Black
- 2 Black/Brown Blend
- 1BRH30 1B with 33% Golden-Red Highlights
- 4 Dark Brown
- 4/27/30 4, 27 & 33 Blend
- 4/33 4 Dk Brown & Med Red Blend
- 4F 4 with Golden Blonde Highlights
- 6 Brown
- 6/33 4, 27 & 33 Blend
- 6/27TT 6 & 27 Blend with Brown Nape
- 6/8/30 6,8 & 30 Blend
- 6F27 6 with Light Red-Golden Blonde Highlights & Tips
- 6H12 6 with 20% Golden Brown Highlights
- 6RH12 6 with 33% Golden Brown Highlights
- 8 Medium Brown
- 8/30 8 & 30 Blend
- 8/32 8 & 32 Blended
- 8F16 Med Brown with Lt Natural Blonde Highlights
- 8H14 Med Brown with 20% Med Natural Blonde Highlights
- 8RH14 Med Brown with 20% Med Natural Blonde Highlights
- 10 Light Brown
- 10/22TT Lt Brown & Lt Natural Blonde Blend w/ Light Brown
- 10/26TT Lt Brown & Med Red Golden Blonde Blend w/ Light Brown Nape
- 10F Lt Brown with Lt Golden Blonde Highlights
- 10H16 Lt Brown with 23% Natural Blonde Highlights
- 10RH16 Lt Brown & 33% Natural Blonde Highlights
- 12 Lt Golden Blonde
- 12/30BT Lt Golden Brown & med Red-Golden Blend with Med Red-Golden Tips
- 14 Med Nat Ash Blonde
- 14/24 Med Nat Ash Blonde & Lt Nat Blonde Blend
- 14/26 Med Nat Ash Blonde &Med Red- Golden Blonde Blend
- 16 Lt Nat Blonde
- 16/22 Lt Nat Blonde &Lt Ash Blonde Blend
- 17/101 Lt Ash Blonde & Pale Ash Blonde Blend
- 18 Dk Nat Ash Blonde
- 18/22 Dk Nat Ash Blonde & Lt Ash Blonde Blend
- 22 Lt Ash Blonde
- 22F16 Lt Ashe Blonde & Lt Nat Blonde Blend with Lt Nat Blonde Nape
- 22MB Lt Ash Blonde &Lt Nat Golden Blonde Blend
- 22RH613 Lt Ashe Blonde with 33% Pale Nat Golden Blonde Highlights
- 24B18 Dk Natural Ash Blonde &Lt Golden Blonde Blend
- 24B22 Lt Golden Blonde &Lt Ash Blonde Blend
- 24B/27C Lt Golden Blonde & Lt Red-Golden Blonde Blend
- 24B613 Lt Golden Blonde &Pale Nat Golden Blonde Blend
- 24BRH18 Dk Nat Ash Blonde with 33% Lt Golden Blonde Highlights
- 24BT18 Dk Nat Ash Blonde & Lt Golden Blonde with Lt Golden Blonde Tips
- 24BT18F Dk Nat Ash Blonde & Lt Golden Blonde Blend with Dk Nat Ash Blonde Nape
- 24BT102 Lt Golden Blonde & Pale Nat Blonde blend with Pale Nat Blonde Tips
- 27B Lt Golden Red Blonde
- 27F613 Med Red-Golden Blonde & Pale Nat Blonde blend with Med Red-Gold Blonde Nape
- 27H613 Med Red Golden Blonde with 20% Pale Nat Golden Blonde Highlights
- 27RH613 Med Red Golden Blonde with 33% Pale Nat Golden Blonde Highlights
- 27T613 Med Red Golden Blonde with 20% Pale Nat Golden Blonde Highlights
- 27T613F Med Red-Gold Blonde & Pale Nat Golden Blonde Bends with Pale Tips & Med Red-Gold Blonde Napre
- 27 Med Red Golden Blonde
- 27MB Dk Red Golden Blonde
- 27MBF Dk Red Golden Blonde with Med Red Nape
- 27MBTT Med Red Golden Blonde & Med Red Blonde with Med Golden Tips, Med Red Nape
- 27T33B Med Red Golden Blonde & Med Red Blende with Med Nat Red Tips
- 28 Lt Nat Red Blonde
- 30 Med Nat Red Blonde
- 30A Med Nat Red Blonde/Brown
- 32 Med Red
- 32BF Med Nat Red Base w/ Med Red-Gold Blonde Tips, Dk/Med Red Nape
- 32F Med Red & Med Red Golden-Blonde Blond with Med Red Nape
- 33 Med Nat Red
- 33RH27 Med Nat Red with 33% Med Red Golden-Blonde Blonde Highlights
- 33R27F Med Nat Red with 20% Med Red Golden-Blonde Blonde Highlights
- 33RH29 Med Nat Red with 33% Med Red Golden-Blonde Blonde Highlights
- 130/4 Dk Brown, Dk Red & Med Red Blend with Med Red Tips
- 130/28 Med Red & Lt Nat Red Blonde Blend
- 130/31 Med Nat Red Brown & Med Red Blend with Med Red Tips
- 131T4 Dk Brown & Med Red Blend with Red Tips
Grey & Platinum
- 34 Dk Brown, 5% Pure White
- 36 Brown, 5% Pure White
- 38 MedBrown, 35% Lt Grey
- 38/39 38, 39 Blended
- 39 Lt Nat Ash Brown, 75% Lt Grey
- 39/38 #39 Front, #38 Nape
- 39F38 #39 Graduating to #38 Nape
- 44 Pure White, 35% Dk Nat Brown
- 48 Pure White, 25% Lt Nat Golden Brown
- 48T Soft White, 25% Lt Nat Golden Brown, Soft White Tips
- 51 Lt Grey, 30% Dk Brown
- 51F44 51 Lt Grey 30% Dk Brown Front Graduating to Brown, 65% Gray Nape
- 54 Lt Grey, 25% Med Nat Golden Blonde
- 54F48 Lt Grey, 25% Med Nat Golden Blonde Front Graduating to Lt Brown, 75% Grey Nape
- 56 Lt Grey with 20% Med Brown
- 56/51 Lt Grey with 25% Med Brown & Lt Grey with 30% Dk Brown Blend
- 56F51 Lt Grey with 20% Med Brown Front Graduating to Grey with 30% Med Brown Nape
- 59 Pure White, 5% Dk Brown
- 60 Pure White
- 60B56F Pure White with 5% Med Brown Blend Graduating to Dk Brown with 65% Grey
- 92 Pure White with 5% Med Brown Front , Grey with 30% Med Brown Middle, Dk Brown with 65% Grey Nape
- 101 Pure White Natural Violet
- 101F48T Soft White Front, Lt Brown with 75% Grey Blend with Soft White Tips
- 102 Pale Platinum Blonde
- 102F Pale Platinum Blonde with Pale Natural Golden Blonde Blend
- 104F24B Pale Natural White/Blonde & Natural Golden Blonde Blend with Lt Natural Gold Blonde Nape
- 601 Bright White
- 613 Pale Natural Golden Blonde
- 613F16 Pale Natural Golden Blonde & Lt Natural Blonde Blend with Lt Natural Golden Blonde Nape
- 10/26TTS4 Shaded Dk Brown & Med Golden Blonde Blend with Lt Golden Blonde Tips
- 12FS8 Lt Golden Brown, Lt Nstural Golden Blonde & Pale Natural Gold-Blonde Blend, Shaded with Med Brown
- 14/26S10 Med Natural-Ash Blonde & Med Red-Golden Blonde Glend, Shaded with Lt Brown
- 24B18S8 Med Natural Ash Blonde & Lt Natural Golden Blonde Blend, Shaded with Med Brown
- 24BT18S8 Med Natural Ash Blonde & Lt Natural Golden Blonde Blend, Shaded with Med Brown
- 27T613S8 Med Natural Red-Golden Blonde & Pale Natural Golden Blonde Blend & Tipped, Shaded with Med Brown
- 30A27S4 Med Natural Red & Med Red-Golden Blonde Blend, Shaded with Dk Brown
- 102S8 Pale Platinum Blonde Shaded with Med Brown
- FS10 Lt Brown with Natural Golden Blonde BOLD Highlights
- FS10/16 Lt Brown with Natural Golden Blonde Highlights
- FS12/24B Lt Golden Brown with Golden Blonde BOLD Highlights
- FS24/32 Med Natural Red with Natural Blonde BOLD Highlights
- FS26/31 Med Natural Red Brown with Med Red Gold Blonde BOLD Highlights
- FS26/31S6 (Salted Caramel) Med Natural Red Brown with Red Gold Blonde BOLD Highlights, shaded with Brown
- FS27 Med Red-Gold Blonde with Golden Blonde Highlights
- FS613/24B Golden Blonde with Pale Natural Golden Blonde BOLD Highlights
Chocolate Collection Colors
- Chocolate Cherry
- Midnight Cocoa
- Toffee Truffle
- Salted Caramel
Renau Naturals Exclusive Colors
Renau Naturals are colors that achieve vibrant natural hues without dyes.
- 4RN Dk Brown Renau Natural
- 4/6RN Dk Brown & Red Golden/Brown Blend Renau Natural
- 6RN Red-Golden Brown Renau Natural
- 8RN Med Brown Renau Natural
- 24B22RN Lt Natural Blonde & Lt Natural Gold Blonde Blend
- 613RN Pale Natural Golden Blonde
Colors that achieve a natural graduated tone of color.
- B8-27/30RO Med Natural Brown Roots to Midlength, Med Red-Gold Blonde Midlength to Ends
- B8/30-14/26RO Med Red-Golden Brown Roots to Midlength, Lt Golden Blonde Midlength to Ends
Illusions Costume Colors
- Hot Pink
- Royal Blue
- Candy Multi
- Metallic Black
- Metallic Silver
- Metallic Red
- Metallic Pink